Capital Motion LLC provides research and advisory services to boards and leaders of charitable nonprofits and businesses focused on social impact.
SNFSi is an independent research organization launched in 2020 by Capital Motion LLC specializing in analyzing, evaluating, and rating financial products for people with disabilities and the organizations that provide them. Our mission is to expand the use of high-quality financial products and services to this nationally underserved market of 43+ million people. SNFSi offers market intelligence and database subscriptions to professionals and custom searches and personalized reports to individuals and families.
Searchable Listing of Nonprofit Pooled Special Needs Trust Administrators currently operating and accepting new Beneficiaries
- The ABCs of PSNTs (2 min read time)
- SNFSi Launches First National Database of 100+ Special Needs Financial Services Providers
- One in Seven People Live with a Disability. And They Need a Financial Plan.
- Investment News Cover Story: Special Needs Financial Planning
- SNFSi Welcomes The Huntington National Bank as Founding Leadership Sponsor
Picture Credit: Universally Designed McGraw Family Garden of the Senses at Heritage Museums & Gardens. This is the first wellness garden introduced on Cape Cod designed to provide universal access for people of all ages, abilities and mobility levels to connect with nature and to allow everyone to engage in the garden experience.