Capital Motion LLC provides research and advisory services to boards and leaders of charitable nonprofits and businesses focused on social impact.
SNFSi is an independent research organization launched in 2020 by Capital Motion LLC. Our mission is to expand the use of high-quality financial products and services by the nationally underserved market of 43+ million people who have a disability. SNFSi provides much-needed transparency and visibility into financial products for people with disabilities and the organizations that provide them. SNFSi’s services include market intelligence and pooled special needs trust provider profiles and ratings.
Searchable Listing of Nonprofit Pooled Special Needs Trust Administrators currently operating and accepting new Beneficiaries
- INVITATION | Release of 2021 Pooled Special Needs Trust Industry Report: Crossroads
- The ABCs of PSNTs (2 min read time)
- SNFSi Launches First National Database of 100+ Special Needs Financial Services Providers
- One in Seven People Live with a Disability. And They Need a Financial Plan.
- Investment News Cover Story: Special Needs Financial Planning
Picture Credit: All Persons Pathway and Sensory Trail at Mass Audubon Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary